Development Officer For North West (Fixed Term Contract To December 2020)
Girlguiding Ulster is looking to recruit a Development Officer to work with local guiding in the North West to identify and respond to the needs of girls and young women (4-18 years). There will be a focus on areas where existing provision could be enhanced.
You will recruit participants and volunteers to take part in and deliver Girlguiding’s wide programme of activities for girls and young women. The successful will be required:
- To work with Commissioners to identify areas that would benefit from the introduction of Girlguiding units to provide opportunities for girls and young women not currently involved in guiding.
- To identify areas where there are units who have reduced numbers and engage with the local community to increase the membership of these.
- To identify ways to retain the existing membership and offer support to units to enable them to do this.
- To deliver the aims and objectives and provide feedback to the County Executive Committee.
- To adhere to the Association’s Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policies and undertake risk assessments.
Download the Job Description, Application Form and Policy Statements below.
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday 24th January 2020. Interviews will take place week commencing 27th January 2020.