Ever wanted to be an outdoor activity instructor?
Lorne Estate is now recruiting new Outdoor Activity Instructors who will work with the existing team to deliver activity sessions to the various groups who use Lorne. The activities include High Ropes, Climbing, Archery, Bushcraft, Gorge Walk, Abseil, Zip Line and Team Building.
We are looking for fun and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working outdoors and love working with people. No experience in delivering outdoor activities is necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience of youth organisations and working with young people
- Knowledge of Girlguiding Ulster
- Relevant outdoor activity qualifications