Army Skills Builder Day
Palace Barracks, Holywood. BT18 9RA
We are delighted to reunite our working partnership with the Army to hold an energetic day of survival skills for Guides and Rangers! This exciting event lead by the army will provide a unique opportunity for girls to learn new skills in first aid, healthy camp setup, leadership and basic mechanical skills.This event will not only provide members with new skills but will start them off working towards three badges from the new programme – Be Well - First aid stage 5, Have Adventure - Camp stage 5 and part of the Interest Badge from Skills for My Future – Fixing.
The Skills builders badges will be given to the Leaders which can be presented to the girls once they have completed the final parts of the badges in their unit meetings.
Lunch will be provided.
Date and Time:
Saturday 14th March 2020 Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
What to bring:
- Uniform to be worn
- Waterproof coat
- Suitable outdoor footwear
- Water bottle and snack
Palace Barracks, Holywood. BT18 9RA.
- Leaders must ensure that the relevant Guiding forms are completed and that their individual appropriate ratios are met.
- Leaders are free of charge for this event.
- More information will be sent out to leaders who have booked.
- We must have the names of everyone attending this event. We will be in contact for this information closer to the time.
For more information contact Lee at: email@example.com or Tel: 028 9042 5212 ext. 3
ALL events can only be booked by unit Leaders.